Naturopathic Medicine is based on six principles of natural law, such as:
- The Healing Power of Nature. Treatments support, stimulate, and rebuild an individuals innate healing capacities.
- First Do No Harm. The order of therapeutics from least invasive to more invasive.
- Identify & Treat the Cause. Remove obstacles to cure instead of suppressing symptoms.
- Treat the Whole Person. Taking into account genetic predispositions, environmental factors, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Doctor as Teacher. Empowers patients to take charge of their own health.
- Prevention is the Key. The best and most economical way to maintain health and well-being.
Homeopathy is an alternative method of treatment, based on natural remedies. The truth of this law was discovered by a German scientist Dr.Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, and has been verified experimentally and clinically for over 200 years. Homeopathy is a revolutionary, natural medical science, a gentle and effective system of medicine. Remedies are prepared from natural substances to precise standards and work by stimulating the body's own healing power.
Our practice would like to humbly take credit for being able to spread the benefit of naturopathic and homeopathic medicine family to family all over the USA. Our practice is working hard to spread the message of naturopathic and homeopathy medicine in and around the Northern Front Range of Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska areas.